Wide Button Cardigan in Blackened by Lauren Manoogian.
Lauren Manoogian has been interpreting an evolving vision through her eponymous label since 2008. With a background in textiles from the Rhode Island School of Design, Manoogian's work has organically grown from a number of material experiments to her current knitwear focused ready-to-wear collection. By combining gently manipulated textures, an integral language of detail and an understated yet discernible shape, the brand has developed an innate following. With the connection of intuitive modernity and hand craft, Manoogian continues to attract an audience drawn to a personally extended aesthetic.
- Hand wash cold
- 70% Baby Alpaca, 30% Merino Wool
- Made in Peru
- Sleeve Length: 10in / 25cm
- Shoulder Length: 20in / 52cm
- Chest Length: 34in / 87cm
- Height: 42in / 107cm
- Measurements taken from a size 1
- Model is 5'7" and is wearing a 1