Slit Trouser - Sky Zebra
KKCO slit trouser in sky zebra are your new favorite pants. These pants feature a slit knee and are a modern carpenter pant. They have a hammer loop which is fashionable and functional.
Inspired by "feminine utilitarianism," camping, and a desire to focus on community and local production, KkCo (pronounced "kay coh") is a Los Angeles-based fashion brand founded by designer Kara Jubin. We love the studio's non-traditional point of view on fashion development, collaborative ethos, and approachable style that results in clothing that is ultimately both fashionable and very wearable.
- 100% cotton twill
- Double pocket detail at front - patch pocket and slash pockets
- Zipper fly with snap closure
- Exaggerated length for stacking detail at hem
- Made in Los Angeles
Waist: 26in / 67cm
- Hips: 36in / 92cm
- Rise: 12in / 30cm
- Inseam: 27in / 69cm
- Measurements taken from a size XS
- Model is 5'7" wearing a size XS