KKCO Nine Twenty Seven Dress in Celery is a must. This Japanese organza dress has an exaggerated babydoll fit and shirring at the sleeves with self tie cuffs.
Inspired by "feminine utilitarianism," camping, and a desire to focus on community and local production, Kkco (pronounced "kay coh") is a Los Angeles-based fashion brand founded by designer Kara Jubin. We love her non traditional approach to fashion development, openness to collaborations, and down to earth style that is eminently both fashionable and wearable.
- Dry clean only
- Asymmetrical panels and hem
- Asymmetrical ruffles at bust, left sleeve, and right bottom panel
- French seams for clean finish
- Invisible zipper at center back
- 100% Organza
- Made in Los Angeles
- Length: 48in / 122cm
- Bust: 32in / 81cm
- Shoulders: 14.5in / 37cm
- Sleeve length: 19in / 48cm
- Measurements taken from a size XS
- Model is 5'7" and wearing a size S XS