Nine Twenty Seven Dress - Celery
KKCO Nine Twenty Seven Dress in Celery is a must. This Japanese organza dress has an exaggerated babydoll fit and shirring at the sleeves with self tie cuffs.
Inspired by "feminine utilitarianism," camping, and a desire to focus on community and local production, KkCo (pronounced "kay coh") is a Los Angeles-based fashion brand founded by designer Kara Jubin. We love the studio's non-traditional point of view on fashion development, collaborative ethos, and approachable style that results in clothing that is ultimately both fashionable and very wearable.
- Dry clean only
- Asymmetrical panels and hem
- Asymmetrical ruffles at bust, left sleeve, and right bottom panel
- French seams for clean finish
- Invisible zipper at center back
- 100% Organza
- Made in Los Angeles
- Length: 48in / 122cm
- Bust: 32in / 81cm
- Shoulders: 14.5in / 37cm
- Sleeve length: 19in / 48cm
- Measurements taken from a size XS
- Model is 5'7" and wearing a size S XS