Introducing Julia Heuer jack trousers in the color togge. These fun printed trousers are one size fits most and a season must. These trousers are featured in the classic length and a shorter length.
Julia Heuer is a brand that is best known for dynamic prints and artisanal, handmade plissé. Before launching her eponymous fashion line, she was the Head of Print Design for renown textile company Jakob Schlaepfer. During her tenure she created unique prints for various fashion houses such as Christian Dior, Comme des Garcons, Calvin Klein and others. Most recently, Heuer was awarded the prestigious Swiss Design Prize in 2016 for her collection Adobe Indigo.
- Hand wash and lay to dry
- Classic length and short length available
- 100% Polyester
- Made in Estonia
- Classic Length: 136cm inseam
- Short Length: 126cm inseam
- Waist: 13in / 33cm
- Length: 42in / 107cm
- Measurements taken from one size fits most classic length
- Model is 5'7" and wears one size fits most classic length