- Asymmetrical Skirt by Tibi in Ant Farm print, featuring a midi rise, fluttering asymmetrical detailing, and band at the waist. Unlined, fits true to size.
- Born off the coast of Georgia and raised by a family of artists, Tibi’s founder, Amy Smilovic, has found continual inspiration through eclectic prints, stimulating environments, and cultural icons. It wasn't until 1997, after moving to Hong Kong for her husband’s career, that Amy reclaimed her creative inclinations by picking up a sketchbook and launching a brand of her own. Her appetite and eye for artistry are so effortlessly rendered within Tibi’s coveted and modernist fashion house. Minimalist, yet sophisticatedly structured, Tibi’s designs are centered around paradoxical combinations and are what have created a basis for their heavily devoted following. Tibi, a reference to the grandmother of Smilovic's business partner at the time, was founded through rediscovery and ingenuity, and to this day remains an inspiration for women to embrace their personal femininity and freedom.
- Dry clean only
- 100% Viscose
- Length: 31.75in / 80.75cm
- Measurements taken from a size 0
- Model is 5'5" and wearing a size 2