70s Ultra High Rise Jeans Stove Pipe
A super high rise dark brown wash jean in stove pipe with a straight, relaxed leg. For a comfy fit and relaxed look.
Created with the intent to revitalize American heritage brands, Sean Barron and Jamie Mazur launched Re/Done in 2014, when the LA-based label took vintage Levi denim and re-cut them into more modern, feminine shapes. The result was gorgeously soft, non-stretch jeans with contemporary tailoring. Since then, Re/Done has expanded into cut-and-sewing their own denim as well as continuing to refurbish vintage Levi's, and prides itself on avoiding the use of harsh chemical dyes in their manufacturing.
- Stretch denim
- Fabric: 94% cotton, 4% polyester, 2% elastane
- Lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Made in Mexico
- Waist: 12in / 30cm
- Length: 37 in / 84 cm
- Measurements taken from size 24
- Model is 5'9" wearing size 26
- Model measures: 28" waist, 36" hips, 35" chest