Miter Pants - Umber
Lauren Manoogian sees beauty in natural materials, which is why she often chooses to work with undyed yarns. Spun from cozy baby alpaca, these ecru 'Miter' pants have a flexible elasticated waist and wide legs.
Lauren Manoogian has been interpreting an evolving vision through her eponymous label since 2008. With a background in textiles from the Rhode Island School of Design, Manoogian's work has organically grown from a number of material experiments to her current knitwear focused ready-to-wear collection. By combining gently manipulated textures, an integral language of detail and an understated yet discernible shape, the brand has developed an innate following. With the connection of intuitive modernity and hand craft, Manoogian continues to attract an audience drawn to a personally extended aesthetic.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, cut for a wide leg fit
- Elasticated at the waist for a flexible fit
- Mid-weight knit
- 70% Alpaca, 30% Merino wool
- Made in Peru
- Waist Length: 14in / 36cm
- Pant Length: 40in / 101cm
- Measurements taken from a size: 1
- Model is 5'7" wearing a size 1