Sleeveless smock dress in printed cotton silk featuring a ruffled bib collar and a shirred bodice.
Danish fashion house, Ganni, is known for its visual mesh of playfulness and modern concept design. The creators and husband-and-wife duo, Ditte Reffstrup and Nicolaj Reffstrup, launched the brand in 2000 in an attempt to develop products that evoked the Scandinavian aesthetic they felt was missing from the market. Now worn among the fashion community alike, Ganni is expanding into a fruitful powerhouse (and mindfully incorporating sustainability into their practices along the way).
- Form-fitting through empire waist with elastic shirring, then wide, A-line skirt
- Front centre invisible zip detail, open to desired length
- Side slip pockets
- Soft, lightweight silk cotton-blend
- Unlined, minimally sheer
- Machine wash cold
- 70% Cotton 30% Silk
- Made in India
- Length: 52in / 132cm
- Bust: 32in / 82cm
- Waist: 32in / 82cm
- Measurements taken from size DK 34
- Model is 5'5" and wearing a size DK 34