Velour work shirt by Meals featuring a camp collar. Headstock Velour from the 00's (it's Juicy Couture deadstock). Like little kissed on your neck, this fabric. This ones 'ube' which is like a beautiful purple yam.
Meals is a Los Angeles based, gender neutral clothing brand. As the sibling brand of Sixty-Nine, Meals incorporates the same quirky style of its sibling with a unique twist. Meals marries food and fashion culture to provide functional and colorful pieces.
- 100% cotton velour deadstock
- Fits true to size
- Patch pocket, camp collar, straight hem
- Front Length: 27in / 68.58cm
- Shoulder: 20.75 / 52.7cm
- Chest: 46in / 116.84cm
- Sleeve: 33.75 / 85.7cm
- Measurements taken from a size S
- Model is 5'6" wearing a size S