KKCO slit trouser in sky zebra are your new favorite pants. These pants feature a slit knee and are a modern carpenter pant. They have a hammer loop which is fashionable and functional.
Inspired by "feminine utilitarianism," camping, and a desire to focus on community and local production, Kkco (pronounced "kay coh") is a Los Angeles-based fashion brand founded by designer Kara Jubin. We love her non traditional approach to fashion development, openness to collaborations, and down to earth style that is eminently both fashionable and wearable.
- 100% cotton twill
- Double pocket detail at front - patch pocket and slash pockets
- Zipper fly with snap closure
- Exaggerated length for stacking detail at hem
- Made in Los Angeles
Waist: 26in / 67cm
- Hips: 36in / 92cm
- Rise: 12in / 30cm
- Inseam: 27in / 69cm
- Measurements taken from a size XS
- Model is 5'7" wearing a size XS