We're very excited to announce that our Venice shop is now open for in-store shopping! We spent a couple weeks studying the LA County Department of Public Health & Safety's guidelines for re-opening retail businesses and have now fulfilled all the safety requirements for re-opening in a safe and hygienic manner.
Our Safety Precautions:
- Only 3 guests are allowed in the store at any given time to enforce social distancing guidelines.
- Face coverings MUST be worn at all times inside the store.
- All guests are required to either utilize the hand sanitizer upon entry, or use the provided sanitary gloves, thereby ensuring the cleanliness and safety of all products inside the store.
- Markers have been placed inside the store to indicate 6 foot distances.
- Communal items like credit card readers, pens, door knobs, handles are sanitized multiple times a day.
- Our sales staff sanitizes the store multiple times a day, and washes / sanitizes their hands every hour (if not more).
Trying On Clothes:
- Special head coverings are provided to all clients trying on clothes to protect their faces from coming in contact with the garment (this also keeps your makeup from wiping off onto the clothes!).
- Clothes that have been tried on are quarantined for 48 hours before they go back on the racks.
- Clients are able to check out using contactless payment systems like ApplePay / Tap-enabled credit cards.
- The client checkout area is 10 feet away from where your sales associate will be wrapping up your items.
It is our hope that these safety precautions make you feel safe when shopping at LCD! If there are additional measures that you would like to suggest to us, please feel free to drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org!
11am - 5pm Daily
1121 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Ste 2
Venice, CA 90291